GTEI/Exodus

steve at altrina.exodus.net steve at altrina.exodus.net
Wed Sep 16 02:47:44 UTC 1998

Of course its not much different then being at most of the public exchange points,
with the majority being on the east and west coasts.  The goal in my mine in doing
private peering is to get the traffic to and from the consumer at a faster and
less lossy rate.  By expanding the amount of peering places you can better achieve
this.

--
Steven O. Noble -- Sr. Backbone Engineer, Exodus Communications (EXDS)
                     --   Work:408.346.2333  --