got any good documents ?

kbrown at teamhuber.com kbrown at teamhuber.com
Tue Sep 15 19:38:34 UTC 1998

I am preparing to give a presentation to end-users about using ATM
technologies in their environments.  I'm doing well, with the exception of
finding a way to "dumb-down" ATM addressing.  Might any of you have already
dealt with this issue...say perhaps with your managers?  :=)

If you have a document which might assist me with reducing the overhead
required to explain this, and you don't mind me borrowing some of the
context... please zap it my way.   It will be greatly appreciated.

Kevin Brown
kevin at teamhuber.com