Inter-CO signaling?

Chad Skidmore cskidmor at nwnexus.net
Thu Sep 10 17:47:04 UTC 1998

Try making an ISDN call from one to the other at a 64k rate.  If you can
get through then there are at least some trunks setup as ESF B8ZS clear
channel.  I suspect that they are probably some older trunks running AMI
D4.

The other thing you could do is just ask them.

Chad Skidmore
Director of Network Engineering
Northwest Nexus, Inc.
http://www.nwnexus.com