mfst.com www

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Tue Sep 8 23:16:02 UTC 1998

Kyle, I am on both ATM naps, and I am on some legacy FDDI.
Even if you just picked up your existing peers, and the routes
were taken from the ATM fabric it would be worth it.

I am more than willing to meet you ate MAE-E ATM.

I am also interested in meeting DLR at bungi.com.

Say the word and we'll meet you at west, as well.

First one's on will get all those wonderful MAE routes,
without the "joy" of the shared fabric.

(I would be more than willing to meet AIS.net there, as well..)

Richard
One Call Communications, Inc.