MAE-EAST / MAE-WEST Interfaces

Kyle_Bacon/Fnsi/US at fnsi.net Kyle_Bacon/Fnsi/US at fnsi.net
Sat Sep 5 18:20:52 UTC 1998

Along this thread...

     Is anyone else having MFS/WorldCom capacity problems getting
into the 8100 Boone Blvd MAE-EAST Colocation facility?

     You'd think that if MFS/WorldCom is interested in a successful
ATM MAE, they would have checked capacity into their colo facilties, eh?

     Does anyone know of other Colo space in the vicinity that does
have facilities capacity and cabinet colo space?  Thanks!

Deepak Jain <deepak at ai.net> on 09/04/98 03:36:45 PM