European/Asian equivalents to NANOG?

MAEMURA Akinori maem at mesh.ad.jp
Tue Sep 8 01:22:51 UTC 1998

 : Emiko KOYAMA <emiko at ntt-wt.co.jp> wrote as below
 : at Tue, 08 Sep 1998 00:50:02 +0900 ;
 :
 :|In Japan, as presented in NANOG11, we have JANOG meeting 2 times a year,
 :|everything is discussed in Japanese though.
 :|(Next meeting will be in Kyoto 18 December 1998)
 :|http://www.janog.gr.jp
 :|
 :|#to subscribe JANOG mailing list , you may sent to janog-ctl at janog.gr.jp to
 :|#write "subscribe" at SUBJECT field.
 :|
 :|Any questions reguarding JANOG, please contact to Mr.Takashi Arano
 :|arano at ntt.ocn.ne.jp.
 :|
 :|Emiko
 :|
Thank you for this introduction, KOYAMA-san.
Please contact JANOG at secretariat at janog.gr.jp , instead of
ARANO-san privately :-), thank you.

---
MAEMURA Akinori, a member of JANOG committee

 :|>"Barry Raveendran Greene" <bgreene at cisco.com> writes:
 :|>
 :|>>Lets fill in the E-mail addresses:
 :|>
 :|>> 	zanog - (south)Africa		(do not have it with me)
 :|>> 	nanog - North America		nanog at merit.edu
 :|>> 	eof   - European			eof-list at ripe.net
 :|>> 	apops - Asia/Pacific		apops at apnic.net
 :|>> 	enredo - Latin America		enredo at reacciun.ve
 :|>
 :|>>I've heard rumors of another ops list in the Mid-East/Gulf States.
 :|>
 :|>In Korea, we have nog at nog.or.kr, and a home page at http://www.nog.or.kr.
 :|>However, everything is written in Korean, so it is probably of marginal
 :|>interest to most NANOG folks...
 :|>
 :|>Our Korean NOG tends to meet every other month (schedule generally
 :|>depends on the host), almost always in Seoul.
 :|
 :|