Public Domain NAT for Solaris? (off topic)

Marcos Della mdella at cstone.com
Mon Sep 7 05:11:48 UTC 1998

I've been trying to break out some of the CIDR block to customers using
NAT translations.  I have been successful for Cisco routers using IOS 11.2
on up and with some of the Ascend gear (still trying to figure out 6.0 for
the P130)

My question is, are there any public domain sources for a NAT translator
on a Solaris box that has two or more interfaces?  I need something quick
and dirty to put at some customer sites and I don't have immediate access
to anything else...

Sorry to not be on the "topic" of NANOG, but I'm running out of
resources/ideas
on this one...

Marcos

      '''