FR Tidbit [was: 56k modems/frame/ptp revisited (LONG)]

scott w scott at digisle.net
Wed Sep 2 06:22:22 UTC 1998

Hello Dan,

I was speaking from a specific vendor's implementation point of view and,
as such, I should not have responded on the NANOG list.  Let's take this
to a private conversation as it's most likely not appropiate here.  I'll
respond to you privately.

In a parting shot for the rest of the crew, though, past experiences did
not give me that "touchy feely" sensation of getting all that was paid
for...  Oversubscription is guesswork at best!

scott