Despamming wholesale dialup

Phil Howard phil at whistler.intur.net
Fri Oct 30 23:45:52 UTC 1998

Dean Anderson wrote:

> Give it a rest.  You won't be stopping spam.  Dream on if you like.
>
> But take it off Nanog.

While spam is applicable to Nanog where it applies to the networking,
which it does when dealing with certain issues like blocking networks
and ports, this thread has "degraded" into general spam discussions.

We really didn't come up with any great solutions.  We will each do
what we feel works best to do what we each feel needs to be done.

While I disagree with Dean's assertion, I will go along with him about
taking the spam discussion off Nanog.  We've had our thrill.  Let's
go on with other things.

--
  --   | Inturnet, Inc.              | Director of Internet Services |   --