Despamming wholesale dialup

Henry Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Fri Oct 30 18:28:28 UTC 1998

 NEW SOFTWARE, NOT CONGRESS MAY STOP SPAM
(Source: PC World Online) If you're sick of being deluged with
junk e-mail, don't look for relief from Congress, where only one
pending bill is even close to passage.
http://www.idg.net/go.cgi?id=34539

hmm this may be an option worth looking into....

Henry R. Linneweh

--
™¢4i1å