Priori ?

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Thu Oct 29 22:34:44 UTC 1998

On Thu, Oct 29, 1998 at 01:04:02PM -0600, Dave Cooper wrote:

>If you need further information on this, please send mail to peering at eli.net
>and we will respond accordingly.  The Priori network has ceased to exist and
>what *remains* of the network has been folded into the ELI network.

Good old Ameritech. They still haven't installed a PRI NACS ordered about two
months ago. Fortunately, with all the cancellations due to dialup customers
getting busy signals, we won't have the busy signal problem much longer.
*snort*

So wonderful to know that we're not the only people that don't get orders
filled, and that companies with much more bandwidth than us get treated with
the same level of service. :P

Another local ISP that has had lots of trouble getting repairs done, and
other service-related issues, postulates that Ameritech is intentionally
trying to delay service to the competition.

I'd like to believe that's not true, but sometimes I wonder.

(OK, I'm done now.)

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol at nacs.net]
Part-time Support Droid [support at nacs.net]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."