FWIW, Sprint outage

Jeff Mcadams jeffm at iglou.com
Thu Oct 29 14:43:13 UTC 1998

Don't know if its a fiber cut, or what, but Sprint has at least a DS3
down in Wilksboro (sp?) Illinois, took out two of our private T1's with
them...running from Louisville to Cincinnati and Louisville to
Nashville...doncha just love telco routing?  Anyway...no ETR yet...don't
even know what the actual problem is, whether its a fiber cut, or
equipment dying, or what.

So, anyway...not a lot of information here, but that's what I have.
Jeff McAdams                            Email: jeffm at iglou.com
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456