Collecting Stories

Steve Nash snash at lightning.net
Tue Oct 27 23:07:16 UTC 1998

And yet another forged email to the list:

Trying 209.4.16.212...
Connected to 209.4.16.212.
Escape character is '^]'.
WinGate>

The below was not written by me or anyone in my immediate office.

--
      \\|//
     -(@ @)-
snash at lightning.net
l i g h t n i n g  i n t e r n e t  s e r v i c e s  l l c
Chief Backbone Engineer -- Network Engineering
http://www.lightning.net