Question...

Marc Blanchet Marc.Blanchet at viagenie.qc.ca
Mon Oct 26 02:49:34 UTC 1998

At 18:25 98-10-25 -0800, Paul Vixie wrote:
>> A ticket system of course - I've bumoped into gnats and arp (though I
>> cannot find it) I'm looking for soething that I can put on a local server
>> and have accessible via the web for satelite offices in Europe - mostly
>> for installs and project tracking rather than event ticketting -
>> lightweight is fine - any recomendations...  email me or I'll get yelled
>
>We've been experimenting with Keystone here.  It's the best I've seen, and
>that's even counting the higher-cost commercial ones.  It's not perfect but
>that's what opensource is for :-).
>--
>Paul Vixie <paul at vix.com>

For those of you looking for it, Keystone is available at:
http://www.stonekeep.com

You need perl,php,mysql and apache to run it. You can replace some of these
by others (ex.: mysql->postgres).

We're using it in house and very happy with it.

Marc.

Marc Blanchet			| Marc.Blanchet at viagenie.qc.ca
Viagénie inc.			| http://www.viagenie.qc.ca
3107 des hôtels		| tél.: 418-656-9254
Ste-Foy, Québec		| fax.: 418-656-0183
Canada, G1W 4W5		| radio: VA2-JAZ
pgp :57 86 A6 83 D3 A8 58 32 F7 0A BB BD 5F B2 4B A7
Internet Engineering Standards/Normes d'ingénierie Internet
               http://www.normos.org