IP address space management

Douglas S. Ring dsring at swbell.net
Thu Oct 15 14:36:29 UTC 1998

Brandon,

We use Accugraph to manage our single ip assignments, and subnet assignments.
The product works very well for assigning CIDR subnets for our downstream
customers.

Might want to check them out.. they're located out of El Paso, TX .. or
www.accugraph.com.
The product is called IPAM or ASM, not sure which name they're using lately.

-Douglas Ring
Manager Internet Network Engineering
SBC Internet Services