FYI

William Allen Simpson wsimpson at greendragon.com
Mon Oct 12 15:02:50 UTC 1998

Yes!  I _was_ attending, but got stuck in a huge construction project on
the first morning (following the Merit web page directions that M14 was
the "best" route), and missed the first presentation.  I was able to
hear it off the net later.  If I had a better connection, I would have
been able to see them.  I think this is a real benefit to all of us.
Thanks!

I plan on going back and checking out NANOGs I've missed.  Keep this up,
and I may never need to go to a NANOG in person again (much rejoicing).
But, I'd miss your smiling faces, you big bunch of galoots.... ;-)

> I really, really appreciate the effort and expense that everyone went to
> to broadcast NANOG 13 and subsequently make it available for later
> listening. I wasn't able to watch it in June, and I'm very glad to be
> able to view it now. Thank you! :-)

WSimpson at UMich.edu