NSI Bulletin 098-013 | gtld server

Sanjay Dani sanjay at professionals.com
Sat Oct 10 19:57:14 UTC 1998

> In a continuing effort to enhance service to the community,

Can you cut out the above first phrase? Or ask your peering
contacts to not ignore peering requests from others at the PAIX?
You have terrible network connectivity these days.. just try
whois from outside of your office.

Unless your definition of "community" differs from everyone
else's.

I wish I had the option of not doing business with your
corporation.

--
Regards,
Sanjay.

Web Professionals, Inc.                Direct:  +1 408-863-4850
20111 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 145    Biz/NOC: +1 408-863-4848
Cupertino CA 95014 USA                 http://serverhosting.net