Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

Rich Sena ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net
Sat Oct 10 14:24:43 UTC 1998

Whelp there are quite a few ways to splain that - redirect the page to an
existing site, hell you can even go as far as changing the pointer to go
to another machine far or even swapping the servers entirely but it
was prolly just redirected - regardless - you're right it could have been
a misconfig - but I would have assumed the consulate might have picked up
on that sometime since may and the redirection - if that's what happened -
don't you?

Regardless - the definite truth here is that this thread is old and I'm
just adding to the noise - sorry kids...

I am nothing if not net-Q! - ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net