Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

Rich Sena ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net
Sat Oct 10 14:13:14 UTC 1998

Yep I noticed that too...  I was starting to think I should have read this
thread fully before I reponded to Barry's first post until I saw them
palm the top card and deal from the bottom once this all surfaced here -
but Barry has brought up a very valid point here that more than likely
no-one will be able to answer or do anything about - why can't a company
approach a small country with offers of free connectivity and
administration in exchange (and of course some economy assisting green or
whatever color that countries currency may actually be) for their aid in
registerring a gTLD that they would in turn have full authority over on
their behalf?

Think about it - it's nice work if you can get it...  time for a carreer
move i think...

I am nothing if not net-Q! - ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net