Did the west coast slide into the sea?

Sean Donelan SEAN at SDG.DRA.COM
Fri Oct 9 04:40:32 UTC 1998

Did I mention its a good idea to keep the direct-dial (non-800) numbers
for your vendors around?  Oh, ok.  I thought I had.

Cisco: 1-800-553-2447; 1-800-553-6387; +1 (408) 526-7209

I don't know if the 408 number does the around the world routing like
the 1-800 number, or if you need to call the Aussie, Belgie, et al numbers
directly.

ObRouterCommand: Ok so you can't type that into your Cisco router, but if
you call the number, they can tell you something to type into it.

Two weeks to go before CCIE lab, and I still am pulling my hair out.
How do you configure PUP?