MAE NY?

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Thu Oct 8 18:46:18 UTC 1998

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Geoff Lisk wrote:

> So I hear Alex is volunteering his basement? ;)

Man, depending on the tile, that can be a big pain. When I build a colo I
try to use tiles that are filled because they are a little easier to work
with. At least cutting them is easier then drilling holes though them.

><>
Nathan Stratton				Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net	 		nathan at robotics.net
--
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by
his great strength."                               - Psalm 33:16