Exodus (last post)

Adam Rothschild asr at millburn.net
Thu Oct 8 18:45:27 UTC 1998

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Henry Linneweh wrote:

> My recommendation is that we kill this part of the thread before someone gets
> sued for slander and defamation and harrassment. This is serious advice and
> I really sincerely hope you take it.

I, too,  suggest we drop this, as it's leading nowhere productive.

The problems with Exodus remain (surprise, surprise!), and we have not
heard a peep out of them (besides that silly, poorly informed, and
presumably bored attorney, that is).  We have complained all the way up to
the CEO (Ellen Hancock),  to no avail.

Simply amazing.