Exodus (last post)

Karl Denninger karl at mcs.net
Thu Oct 8 14:02:03 UTC 1998

On Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 09:41:03AM -0400, Adam Rothschild wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Nathan Stratton wrote:
> > Yep, that was what NetRail was missing with me. It is very hard to shut
> > someone up who is telling the truth. Exodus should get together with
> > NetRail, at least their legal people sound like a match.
>
> Agreed.
>
> However, the main diff. here is that you were a NetRail founder/exec,
> while we are a current customer of Exodus.  Such treatment of *customers*
> is truly despicable, and really does stray far from the responsive and
> courteous support we SHOULD be subjected to...

There is a simple solution to this - become an ex-customer.

Any firm which assaults your sensibilities is one you should not be
affiliated with.  Period.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.