MAE NY?

Chris Mauritz chrism at raremedium.com
Thu Oct 8 13:14:06 UTC 1998

The real problem here is that Telehouse either doesn't want or doesn't have
the ability to give you floor tiles that have holes cut to your spec.  They
basically rummage round and get you a tile with a random-sized hole in it.
If you're lucky, you get a big hole in the middle.  If you're not, you get
one just big enough to fit your hand through (and risk the jaggies on the
bottom) at some random spot on the tile.  I've thought about keeping a
sawzall in cabinets there just for the purpose of "customizing floor tiles"
in the wee hours of the night.  8-)

Chris Mauritz
Technical Manager, Systems Administration
Rare Medium, Inc.
chrism at raremedium.com