Exodus (last post)

chrism at postino.raremedium.com chrism at postino.raremedium.com
Thu Oct 8 00:31:28 UTC 1998

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of the Exodus discussion.  Their
corportate lawyer sent a note to me (with copy to my company's legal
counsel) that he found my "numerous notes" to be "offensive and harassing".

As far as I know, this is my SECOND posting to a public forum with
respect to my dealings with Exodus.  I'm not sure how that qualifies
as numerous, nor do I understand how my initial note could be construed
as offensive or harassing.

I guess if you're an Exodus customer you're simply not supposed to tell
anyone if you've gotten poor service or if you've gotten spammed.

So rather than create work for their insufficiently utilizized legal
counsel, I'll just let it drop.

If anyone would like to discuss this with me offline, please feel
free to drop me a line.  As far as I know, you can't be harangued
by a lawyer for talking to folks in private.  *shrug*

Simply amazing.  I thought I'd seen it all....

Chris

--
Chris Mauritz
Technical Manager, Systems Administration
chrism at raremedium.com