[YA] Fwd: Class B Purchase

Karl Denninger karl at mcs.net
Wed Oct 7 11:23:39 UTC 1998

On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 12:40:12AM -0500, Jeremy Porter wrote:

> Frankly I don't see policy changing, unless people provide
> helpful feedback to the registries and advisory councils.  And when providing
> feedback its important to be clear and to the point, a lot of these
> people are very busy and can't bother with personal attacks and flames.
>
> Its already to late to make the agenda for the Oct 15th AC meeting.
>
> ---
> Jeremy Porter, Freeside Communications, Inc.      jerry at fc.net
> PO BOX 80315 Austin, Tx 78708  | 512-458-9810
> http://www.fc.net

Why bother Jeremy?

The legitimate items passed and given to the board at the LAST Arin AC
meeting have not yet been implemented by the Board.

Specifically, the relaxation of the minimum allocable prefix from /19 to
/20.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.