Co-Lo for a customer -- OFF TOPIC

Derek Elder delder at usweb.com
Wed Oct 7 02:05:06 UTC 1998

I need to get co-lo pricing and specifications for a customer.  I need
co-location space (preferably from the same folks) in:
NYC
Chicago
San Francisco

Minimum requirement at each co-lo is OC-48 redundant LEC connectivity.  Must
have carrier class HVAC (CO quality) and must be able to scale to 5 or more
racks in 12 months.  When you contact me, I'll also need to know how much
backup capacity you have and what the backing is (UPS type, diesel, etc.).
Any other info that you can provide, i.e., access, average temp/humidity,
etc. would be very helpful.

Over and out.

D E R E K  E L D E R
Senior Engineer, CCIE# 4048
USWeb Corporation       http://www.usweb.com/
Network Solutions Practice
733 Third Avenue  7th Floor
New York, NY 10017
ph: 212 301 2200
fax: 212 301 2201
mailto:delder at usweb.com

USWeb - A Strategic Partner for the Information Age