MAE NY?

TTSG ttsg at ttsg.com
Wed Oct 7 00:10:04 UTC 1998

Also make sure that there is a "vented tile" inback of your cabinets.
Not every one I see there does.  Just put in a work order to the
CAC and they'll put them behind your cabinet.  This should help with the
air flow around the cabinet so the air pumped out has somewhere to go
(Or help blow into the back vents)

Otherwise, contact me as we have plenty of air in our cabinets and we
can do a cross-connect for a reasonable monthly fee. 8-)