MAE NY?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Tue Oct 6 22:50:30 UTC 1998

On Tue, Oct 06, 1998 at 06:47:05PM -0400, Jared Mauch wrote:
> c7200-1>sh env all
> Temperature readings:
>         chassis inlet    measured at 16C/60F
>         chassis outlet 1 measured at 20C/68F
>         chassis outlet 2 measured at 23C/73F
>         chassis outlet 3 measured at 29C/84F
>
> 	I get to sit close enough to this room that the AC leaks
> into my office.  The AC went out two weeks ago, and the inlet
> temp went up to 100.

This thread is staring to give the term "Internet Weather Report" a
_whole_ new meaning.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592