[YA] Fwd: Class B Purchase

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Tue Oct 6 14:55:07 UTC 1998

>Collusive behavior is a big, big problem Brett.  I'd love to see exactly
>this kind of thing take place - it would be hilarious to see some of those
>providers try to defend THAT.

Is it then collusive behavior for network providers to band together and
use the RBL to deny network and/or mail traffic?

Same basic principle - a group of network providers who categorically deny
access and through traffic to address space(s) which don't conform to
arbitrary standards of the list-maker.

Not that I disagree with the RBL at all, but I'm curious as to how you
think the two similar issues differ.