MAE NY?

Randy Bush rbush at bainbridge.verio.net
Tue Oct 6 17:08:13 UTC 1998

> Well, I'm more than happy to avoid it altogether but, I want to have three
> NAPs in my future, not just two.  Unless of course, we can all get over
> the "I'll peer at three NAPs or not at all" mentality

i should not speak for others, but i think that being at both coasts, with
sufficient bandwidth between to handle the potatoes, is more important than
at how many points one is present.  most peers just don't want to haul your
traffic across the country on their nickel.

> no Randy, that's not directed at you

hey, we're peering slu..., ooops, have enriched peering.  :-)

randy