As if to. weren't enough

nanog at FREDNET.NET nanog at FREDNET.NET
Tue Oct 6 03:29:53 UTC 1998

Look out -- if the .to TLD wasn't enough for you, then the next
problem TLD could end it all.  The same folks who are running
the .to TLD appear to have the .tv TLD too.  Didn't a few of us
post something about preventing this from being a problem back
in October 1995 on domain-policy?

How much do you suppose NBC [might have] paid for the NBC.TV
domain name?

					-fjb

--
Fred J. Bourgeois, III					    FREDNET Corporation
President & CEO						      Scotts Valley, CA
fjb at frednet.net							fjb at frednet.com
	    Colorless Green Ideas Sleep Furiously, and so do I....
FREDNET is a registered service mark of FREDNET Corporation, Scotts Valley, CA.