[YA] Fwd: Class B Purchase

David R. Conrad David_Conrad at isc.org
Mon Oct 5 18:47:01 UTC 1998

Hi,

Seems scanning ARIN's database for B's is becoming a trend.  Anybody want
to provide the procmail incantation to forward flems and other wasted bits
(like this message) to Gabriel automatically?

Don't these people realize addresses have no value?  After all, addresses
are just integers.  Right, Bill?  :-)

Hmmm.  At last!  A way to cover the upkeep costs for my black helicopter
(they're so useful, I didn't want to return it when I left APNIC)!  As
APNIC's 16 Bs are still registered to me, I see a _wonderful_ profit
potential -- anybody got the URL for the Address Black Market, I seem to
have misplaced it...?

Regards,
-drc