Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Fri Oct 2 17:10:57 UTC 1998

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Barry Shein wrote:

> As of last time I checked, around 2:30PM EDT 10/1/98, the porn site
> involved in spamming and domain hijacking etc had an operational
> address within the .to name space, and they continue to spam and
> hijack/forge, the bounces and complaints are still coming in.

This is your fault since you continue to send your vague complaints to
NANOG instead of sending specific complaints, naming names, to
hostmaster at tonic.to

Note: I am not now and never have been an employee of Best. ;-)

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: michael at memra.com
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com