Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Fri Oct 2 02:29:51 UTC 1998

On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 07:47:30PM -0400, Barry Shein wrote:

> There's such a "blame the victim" mentality here it's truly amazing.

I'm not blaming you for a damned thing. I am saying you're going about
fixing it in entirely the wrong way, and I already told you the correct way
to deal with it, and you probably *already KNEW* the correct way to deal
with it anyhow.

I just need to shut up and stop responding. I'm tired of going back and
forth with you when the conversation is obviously going absolutely nowhere.

> Is there just absolutely no interest in expending one bit of energy
> over the bad guys?
>
> Maybe some of you should really ask yourselves why you have such an
> urge to harass and harangue the victim.

Good lord, Barry, shut up already. Enough. Sue the perps, go after the
dropboxes and dilaup accounts and/or colos or T-1's where the spewage is
coming from, and get the spammer nuked. Sue his ass off. Nuke him from here
to Cincinnati. But drop the arguments already. They're ridiculous. AND way
off topic (though I certainly am as guilty as you are in contributing to
this off-topic thread... another reason why I need to stop responding to
people in this thread.)

--

Anyone who spams me will be subject to torture by Jake,
my killer attack hedgehog, and/or Lizzy and Junior, my man-eating iguanas.