Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue an

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Thu Oct 1 22:50:38 UTC 1998

Look, Mr Gullichsen, why don't you answer the underlying question and
explain why you keep registering domains for these ADULTSIGHTS.COM
criminals to use, sometimes more than once per day?

It has to be generating hundreds of complaints daily.

It's been going on today under yet another .to domain.

So which is it? Gross incompetence, negligence, or complicity?

I don't think saying that you'll remove any spammer domain when you
hear a complaint and then NOT saying (and a minute later you'll give
them a new domain to use) is a satisfactory answer.

But thank you for affirming that, as I said, the web page for the
Consulate of Tonga was changed today from an ad for a software company
to something to do with Tonga.