Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

mikem at alaska.net mikem at alaska.net
Thu Oct 1 20:37:42 UTC 1998

Barry,

As you yourself have stated, how can anyone comment on how the pages have
changed if they have not been personally involved in the management of the
website.

I don't see how you can then make claims that pointers have changed, and
at the same time blow off other speculations concerning web server
configurations, etc.

 This thread is started to smell like a dead horse; please, let it die.

Mike Messick                         email: sysadmin at alaska.net
Network Administration - Internet Alaska, Inc.
(907) 562-4189 voice     (907) 562-1677 fax
1024/FBB026B9  94 6B F6 05 DA 6A C0 1E  48 19 EC 27 F7 50 B8 A7