Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Thu Oct 1 19:20:10 UTC 1998

Has Aaron read a word of this discussion? How can he reply over and
over and not have understood a word of it.

As of last time I checked, around 2:30PM EDT 10/1/98, the porn site
involved in spamming and domain hijacking etc had an operational
address within the .to name space, and they continue to spam and
hijack/forge, the bounces and complaints are still coming in.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs at world.std.com          | http://www.world.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*