Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Thu Oct 1 07:05:35 UTC 1998

On September 30, 1998 at 18:20 sjsobol at nacs.net (Steven J. Sobol) wrote:
 > And if you are judging them as criminal based on the fact that they have
 > questionable domains, you'd better go after the InterNIC too, and the world's
 > other domain registries.
 >
 > What evidence do you have that they are operating illegally?

You seem to have not bothered to read my original description of the
problem.

The problem is mass spammers operating from within that domain forging
legitimate host names into their spam.

They're advertising a porn site within the .to domain.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs at world.std.com          | http://www.world.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*