aggregation tool wanted

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sun Nov 29 17:02:35 UTC 1998

	I once started a project that would do this, which would
allow realtime aggregation by speaking ebgp to a router.  I've not had
time to play with it too much, but it does bring up a bgp session and
receive routes properly.

	If I ever finish it, I'll run it and put up a telnet/http interface
to it.

	I would also check out Tony Bates CIDR report, as you can do
interesting things with that data, it will tell you if you can
aggregatte better.

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net