NON-OPERATIONAL: A note of thanks to ANS

John M. Brown jmbrown at ihighway.net
Sat Nov 28 06:59:00 UTC 1998

I just wanted to say thanks to the NOC staff at
ANS.  Since we have been adding several new customer
routes to our BGP announcements, they have been wonderful
in responding to our questions, and our help.

And we are not even a customer of ANS.

How does this tie in with operational issues, you
might ask?

Well, if all NOC's would respond in the manner we have
seen from ANS, then life would be easier.

Saying THANKS is also a plus since it recognizes people
that do good things.  Its people that run the Net. And
on this list there are sometimes way to many people
bitching about something, including me.

So I felt it was operationally important to say thanks.

Not all of you may agree, and we don't need a thread on
this.

jmbrown at ihighway.net