NSI policy on lame delagations

elezar at pfrc.org elezar at pfrc.org
Tue Nov 24 04:05:26 UTC 1998

On Fri, Nov 20, 1998 at 04:46:15PM -0800, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
> Seems that NSI has a new policy on lame delagations. I never heard
> anything about this. Anyone else?

FWIW, Msen has been blasting the NIC with phone calls and faxes
as we find lame delegations.  In several instances, these are domains
that registered to use us without our permission and in some of them,
its a spamming domain.

I would prefer a guardian object on our nameservers preventing their
unauthorized use and also the ability to remove those objects from
records WITHOUT being a contact for the domain.

But I'm dreaming...

--
 Jeffrey Haas   "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has
elezar at pfrc.org  left the paths of wisdom." (Or works for Fermilab...)