Bob Allisat

John M. Brown jmbrown at ihighway.net
Tue Nov 24 03:15:10 UTC 1998

Well its interesting that I would receive a private Email from
merit people asking that I don't cross post a message.  It was
a single operational message and it was an error on my part.
Yes xposting is bad.....

However my response the person was that we really should worry
about others first.....

I have no hope of Merit enforcing the lists AUP :(

Procmail rules

jmbrown at ihighway.net