RBL quandry - opinions hereby solicited

Rich Sena ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net
Sat Nov 21 22:07:05 UTC 1998

Dean stop beeing a boob - it's spam - it's not hey glad your a customer
hope all is well it's hey use us to register new domains - it's being
generated to compete against other avenues of registration - lets call it
what it is - if you like it great - give it a hug and kiss and give it a
rest - the majority I would assume aren't real thrilled about it - and the
whole speil about fake email addresses cuz folk don't want to give out
theirs - is bullshit - the correct answer is "then you don't get a domain"
drive through please.

I am nothing if not net-Q! - ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net