optical/electrical g.703<>bellcore GR-253 IR

Neil J. McRae neil at DOMINO.ORG
Sat Nov 21 11:12:16 UTC 1998

> Has anyone managed to play with interfacing an electrical-only
> (g.703 coax) ADM with a Cisco POS line card (LC-4OC3/POS-SM ideally)
> to be able to recommend a converter box?

I've looked for this in that past and apparently its not an easy
thing to come by, I ended up buying them an optical trib card for
the ADM.

Cheers,
Neil

--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil at DOMINO.ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)