Mailing list for discussion of Internet technical issues

Greg Harp gharp at swbell.net
Fri Nov 20 20:24:08 UTC 1998

Is there a mailing list where folks can discuss actual Internet
networking and routing issues?

Is there one where I can watch for reports of various major outages or
SNAFUs on the 'net?

Is there one where I may be able to get in contact with various powers
that be around the 'net to discuss how we may all work together to
stabilize and improve service for our customers?

Darn, I thought this was that mailing list...

Recommended reading for all those continuing to discuss the legal issues
of SPAM and the RBL as well as the fallout from those discussions which
seems to have deteriorated to adolescent playground bickering:

http://www.nanog.org/NANOG.charter.html
http://www.nanog.org/aup.html

Please take this discussion elsewhere, folks!!!!

--
Greg Harp
Manager - Internet Network Engineering
gharp at swbell.net