Lawsuit threat against RBL users

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Fri Nov 20 15:51:11 UTC 1998

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, Bob Allisat wrote:

>  I hope these little reminder
>  messages of Craig are going
>  to all of the others engaged
>  in this discussion. I regard

<snip> bunch of crap deleted.

Are you on a C64, or do you just like 40 char on a line? Why don't you do
us all a favor and upgrade. It will not bother me anymore because you made
it to MY blackhole list in procmail.

I still do not understand how you can say that as a ISP I dont have the
right to deny my users whatever I want. If I want to be a ISP and not
provide access to UUNet I can do that. I may not keep a lot of customers,
but I am not infringing on anyones rights. They can always get a new
provider. If your website is associated with spam and you get blackholed
then you can deal with the problem or not reach users who chose to stay
with ISPs that subscribe to the RBL.