Oh no... someone had a bright idea!

Roeland M.J. Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Thu Nov 19 23:51:26 UTC 1998

It took me a while to parse your message. But I finally got it. It's
<sarcasm> wow!

I am not making a political statement about any war/non-war. Regardless of
motives, this clown is propogating DoS against someone and it doesn't
matter who, or why. He is every bit as scummy as any phrack member.

At 12:37 PM 11/19/98 -0500, John Fraizer wrote:

>We can send PMS after them.  Oh, I guess I should elaborate.
>
>PMS = Pissed-off Marine Snipers.
>
>Nothing will ruin your day like being denied the squeeze when you have high
>confidence on a certain head-of-state over in camel-land.
>

>At 11:17 PM 11/18/98 -0800, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>>At 09:37 PM 11/18/98 -0500, Robert Boyle wrote:
>>>This was forwarded to me by a friend. I was interested in exactly what they
>>>meant. This is pretty bad. I think these people don't understand that this
>>>affects US more than it affects the people who they are targeting. I
>>>suppose this is a strong case for transparent caching. Any thoughts?
>>
>>Yeah, they need to be nuked for propogating DoS attacks. This kind of stuff
>>is definitely against AUP and TOS around here. Has someone contacted their
>>provider? I would in a heartbeat, but whois isn't working at the moment.

>>>http://www.thing.net/~rdom/zapsPublic/ddkfoyer.htm and following the

Roeland M.J. Meyer, ISOC (InterNIC RM993)
e-mail: <mailto:rmeyer at mhsc.com>rmeyer at mhsc.com
Internet phone: hawk.mhsc.com
Personal web pages: <http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer>www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site: <http://www.mhsc.com/>www.mhsc.com/