luser of the day award!

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Wed Nov 18 22:33:25 UTC 1998

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> I wonder how he's going to find out just who is using RBL and who isn't?

Wouldn't it be easy enough to ping each suspect network from a machine
that he knows has been RBL'd? Or (in the stealth scenario) send a message
to an autoresponder on each suspected network?

I wonder if he could subpeona the list of RBL subscribers in the interests
of naming them in a law suit. Not that I think he has the financial
backing to actually carry the suit out, but it is a curiosity.

-Deepak.