Exodus / Clue problems

Steve Noble snoble at sonn.com
Wed Nov 18 18:23:46 UTC 1998

Naw.. letting the Conspiracy Theory run rampant is more fun.

I would be hard pressed to think that anyone really thought that Exodus was
not doing anything.  Just because they arn't posting to NANOG does not mean
that work was/is not being done on the issue.  Once Exodus spent the time
assembling and presenting the information to the customer, their job was done.
It is now up to the customer to speak (or not speak) about the issue.

But anyways ..

	Anyone have any information about the other 33842 sites that are being
used to do this?  Maybe we can turn this into a operational speak like

"How ISP's deal with complaints about their Customers attacking other sites"

And find out exactly how successful or not successful people were with getting
these other sites secured and the problem stopped.